Saturday 10 October 2020 (09:00AM-16:00PM) REGENCY HALL – PLEA
Dear all our Patients and the Community/Locality that we serve.
On Saturday 10 October 2020 and in collaboration with our Community Partners, we are delivering A Walk in Flu Vaccination Session at Regency Hall in Saundersfoot.
Therefore, your support, patience and assistance is key to its success for all by helping us, to help you.
Social distancing, the wearing of face coverings, use of sanitiser and abiding by the guidance issued and given by our team and community volunteers is important.
There will be limited free parking at the Regency Hall car park being set aside for the event, therefore please limit your stay at that car park.
If you are able to walk to event, this would be welcome, moreover, limited parking will also be available at Saundersfoot Medical Centre.
You may have to wait at this vaccination event and therefore, we apologise in advance and again appreciate your patience, as this is a new way of working and delivering services for all of us in this very challenging and concerning time.
Thank you and best wishes (Stay Safe and Stay Well) to you all.
SEASONAL INFLUENZA VACCINATION
REGENCY HALL SAUNDERSFOOT
FLU-WALK IN CLINIC
(SAUNDERSFOOT REGISTERED PATIENTS ONLY):
- Age 65 and over
- At risk patients will receive a letter with their consent form enclosed that you must bring with you.
- Chronic (Long-Term) respiratory disease, such as severe asthma. COPD or Bronchitis.
- Chronic Heart Disease, such as heart failure.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD 3, 4 or 5).
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic Neurological Disease, such as Parkinson’s disease.
- Learning Disability.
- A weakened immune system such as (HIV/AIDS).
- Morbidly Obese aged 18 & over BMI 40 or above.
- All pregnant women
You will be temperature checked upon arrival and will not be allowed to enter, if you have any COVID19/Flu like symptoms.
You will be required to wear a face covering.
You may need to complete a consent form upon arrival before your vaccination can be given.
Thank you for helping us to help you.