Message from Cllr Phil Baker
Dear Saundersfoot Residents,
I want to give an update, today is a red letter day for Saundersfoot Medical Centre and our Village, the roll out of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine has begun at the Care Homes which are looked after by the hard working SMC Team.
The Medical Centre will now be contacting residents in the appropriate categories as they move through the National guideline list and as the supply and delivery of vaccine ramps up.
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
We will now be putting the final arrangements in place at The Regency Hall and in the adjacent car parks and holding a briefing for volunteers on Sunday.
Once again everybody in the Village is pulling together to make this a success.
Please be patient and do not contact the Medical Centre to ask for specific dates, the team there will contact you.
This really is fantastic news for our Village and whole catchment covered by Saundersfoot Medical Centre.
Keep safe and thank you