Message from Cllr Phil Baker
Dear Saundersfoot Residents,
I want to give an update and reassure you that plans are well underway for the role out of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine in Saundersfoot.
As trialled in the very successful Flu Clinic in October, the Medical Centre, Regency Hall and I have recently met to confirm the final details.
The role out will follow the National guideline for the groups to be vaccinated as set out below
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
Saundersfoot Medical Centre are awiting confirmation of vaccine delivery dates and will then contact those residents in the appropriate category.
Once again everybody in the Village is pulling together to make this a success, I know that we are all eager to have the vaccine, but please be patient and do not contact the Medical Centre to ask for specific dates, the team there will contact you.
I will post further information when available.
Mobile 07824 448 469
Home 01834 811298