If you know a volunteer, or group of volunteers, who deserve a huge ‘thank you’ for their efforts, you can nominate them for a Pembrokeshire 2020 Volunteering Award.
There are nine different categories this year, to recognise and celebrate the difference volunteers make to communities in Pembrokeshire.
- Young Volunteer of the Year Award (Individual Under 25)
- Volunteer of the Year Award (Individual Over 25)
- The Mary Sigley Award – where volunteering has made a difference to the life of the volunteer
- Trustee/Board Award – either individual trustees or trustee boards who have provided outstanding management to their organisation
- Group Award Over 25 – for a group of volunteers within one organisation (volunteers aged primarily over 25)
- Mike Beckett Youth Award – for a group of young volunteers within one organisation (volunteers aged primarily under 25)
- PAVS Long Service Award – for volunteers who have put in many years of dedicated volunteering
- NEW for 2020 Pembrokeshire Community Support Volunteer – for individual volunteers who have supported their communities in times of crisis
- NEW for 2020 Pembrokeshire Community Support Group – for groups, informal or otherwise, responding to crisis situations to support their communities
To read more about this initiative click below